Being a parent is one of the most rewarding, yet challenging roles in life. Many parents and carers would welcome the opportunity to think about how to give their children a good start in life. At Central Bristol Children’s Centre, we offer many groups and programmes such as Circle of Security, Early Parenting, Nurturing Programme, Incredible Years etc.
The aim is to support parents to:
- Increase their skills, understanding and confidence in parenting
- Build positive relationships with their child/children
- Make parenting and family life more enjoyable and less stressful
- Gain a greater understanding of child development
- Learn new skills and strategies
- Support their child/children to learn and grow
- Reflect on their own experiences of being parented
Our FREE parenting programmes are available for anyone. You do not need to have a referral from any other services.
To register your interest in a Parenting Course, please complete this form, and someone will contact you.
Karolina – Deputy Family and Community Locality Manager